16/08/2022 – Products / Divine / Chocolate / Ethical / Sustainable / Chunky / Gift Set
‘Gifting that gives back’ – Divine launches its chunky chocolate gift set
With the gifting category seeing double digit growth in recent years, Fairtrade and B Corp certified Divine Chocolate has announced the launch of its delicious Chunky Chocolate Gift Set.
Joining Divine’s range of ethical and sustainable chocolate aimed at ending exploitation in the cocoa industry, the new gift set is touted as “a chocolate lover's dream” – featuring six delicious chunky bars in an elegant and beautifully designed gifting box.
“Melt-in-the-mouth delicious” flavours
The gift set comprises six “melt-in-the-mouth delicious” flavours that promise to delight with every bite:
• Milk chocolate infused with real orange oil, creating a perfectly smooth and zesty combination.
• Creamy cappuccino that combines a smooth milk chocolate layer underneath, with a delicious white chocolate layer on top.
• Milk chocolate with crunchy caramel chunks and a hint of sea salt.
• Silky smooth white chocolate.
• Exceptionally rich and creamy milk chocolate.
• Rich, 70% dark chocolate that unfolds a perfectly balanced bittersweet chocolate taste.
“Small choices create big changes”
“Divine’s mission is to improve the lives of farmers, so we’re delighted to offer our passionate consumers an ethical gifting option that also tastes fantastic,” stated Jon Marlow, Divine’s acting MD.
“Your small choices create big changes,” the company said in a statement. “By buying Divine chocolate you’re supporting a brand that is helping end exploitation by redistributing wealth to farmers through multiple income streams and ensuring they have a voice and a say in their future.”
Beyond the ethical benefits, Divine’s Chunky Chocolate Gift Set is:
• Both palm oil and plastic free
• Fairtrade and B Corp certified
• Made using the finest quality Ghanaian cocoa.
One of the UK’s highest scoring B Corp food businesses
Divine Chocolate is proud to be one of the highest scoring B Corp food businesses in the UK, which means they ‘meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability balancing profit and purpose’.
With a total commitment to Fairtrade, a co-ownership business model, social enterprise and B Corp, Divine has said it “promises to continue to champion farmers, and is committed to maintaining a sustainable and traceable supply chain, driving positive change around the world.”
Stockists: Oxfam, Divine online and wholesalers. RRP: £10
Latest issue – Vol 1/23
– Health & Nutrition focus
– Gulfood 2023 Special
– Next level legume – The rise of the chickpea
The Hotel & Hospitality Show 2023
Sandton Convention Centre, South Africa