14/05/2019 – News / Event / Food Processing / Ingredients / Health / China
Hi & Fi Asia-China returns with new venue and new concept
Hi & Fi Asia-China will open its doors from 19-21 June 2019 in Shanghai, China at the NECC (National Exhibition and Convention Centre) – a new venue to accommodate a larger, more multi-faceted show spanning both the burgeoning food ingredients and health ingredients market segments.
This year, Hi China and Fi Asia-China will once more combine, reflecting the reality that the food and health industries are today now more intertwined than ever.
Five shows in one
Hi & Fi Asia-China offers five shows in one, with its co-located events providing access to the entire industry under one roof.
• Food ingredients Asia-China is the leading gathering of food and beverage ingredients suppliers.
• Hi China is a centralised hub for health and natural ingredient suppliers
• HNC is an event that enables attendees to explore healthy finished products, dietary supplements, health foods and functional foods
• ProPak China & FoodPack is China's premier event for the processing and packaging industries
• Starch Expo is focused on showcasing starch and starch derivatives suppliers in the Asia Pacific region
100,000 visitors, 1,800 exhibitors, unlimited opportunity
The combined events will cover five halls across 140,000 square metres, welcoming over 100,000 visitors and 1,800 exhibitors from around the world. This makes Hi & Fi Asia-China the only event of this scale in China, showcasing the entire food and health value chain in one location. Hi & Fi Asia-China will also include a range of special features to help visitors and exhibitors keep up to date with industry developments and network with colleagues from across the globe. Show highlights at Hi & Fi Asia-China include the following:
• Nutraceuticals Industry Development Conference
• New Product Zone
• Content Theatre
• Supply Finder and Digital App
• Self-Guided Discovery Tours
• SJGLE Buyers Sourcing Event
• Business Matchmaking
If you are interested in being a part of this event, sign up today at: http://hifiac.com/FoodBev
Latest issue – Vol 6/22
– Ingredients focus
– Drinking to good health
– Private label's power play – The resurgence of private label
Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE
The Hotel & Hospitality Show 2023
Sandton Convention Centre, South Africa