22/04/2020 – News / Technology / Data / InfinityQS / Enact / Quality / Intelligence / Platform / QC / QA
InfinityQS to offer free use of quality intelligence platform to support manufacturers during COVID-19 crisis
InfinityQS, a leading player in data-driven enterprise quality, is supporting the manufacturing community during the COVID-19 pandemic by offering free use of its Quality Intelligence platform, Enact®, for three months – at no charge and with no commitment required.
The offer is the company’s way of helping global manufacturers operate safely, run smoothly, and deliver the highest quality essential goods during this time of global disruption.
“The COVID-19 pandemic is having a profound effect on each of us, on our families and friends, and on how we work and socialise,” said Michael Lyle, President and CEO of InfinityQS. “Enact is a powerful tool that can ensure the quality of the products you produce while also helping you protect your most valuable resource – your people. Regardless of where your engineering, quality, and management staff are located, Enact provides them with complete access to the data and information vital to ensuring the quality of your products.”
Real-time insight into products and processes
A cloud-native Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, Enact streamlines quality data collection, reporting, and analysis using Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques. Enact provides real-time insight into products and processes – on production lines, within individual plants, and across entire enterprises – so manufacturers can make strategic decisions to improve quality, better utilise resources, reduce costs, and enhance performance across their organisations.
Notably, Enact’s advanced features meet the need for heightened safety measures and greater production efficiency. The solution can:
• Support a remote and mobile workforce: Cloud-based quality monitoring and analysis keeps employees connected while they work remotely. Quality and plant personnel can react to issues immediately even when they are offsite, enabling them to remain fully operational while reducing the number of at-risk onsite employees.
• Maximise productivity of a reduced onsite workforce: Automating routine activities – such as data collection, monitoring, and reporting – helps a limited or reduced workforce stay focused on vital tasks.
• Scale with demand: Data-driven insights help pinpoint efficiency and productivity improvements. Manufacturers can thus protect your bottom line by reducing cost, waste, and giveaway.
• Enable rapid enterprise-wide deployment with remote setup: Enact is built for rapid rollout, and manufacturers can run new products, change data collections, and make information available across your production lines and plants – instantly.
• Maintain product safety and quality: Quality and compliance never take a backseat – even when personnel must switch roles or step up to cover an absence. Enact helps reduce complexity for everyone, from operators to executives.
Free assistance with set-up
To accelerate deployment of Enact, InfinityQS engineers will help new clients set up a focused Proof of Concept in 30 days or less, also at no cost.
The offer is now available to new Enact customers, and there is no commitment to buy. Organisations must enrol by 30 June 2020.
To learn more about Enact and this special offer, visit: www.infinityqs.com/connect/giving-back-with-enact