20/03/2023 – Event / THAIFEX Anuga Asia / Thailand / Expo / Innovation
THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2023 set to empower future F&B industry as global leaders and innovators converge in Bangkok this May
THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2023 is set to host the F&B industry’s most influential leaders and innovators from 23–27 May at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok, Thailand. The premier trade fair features 11 signature trade shows, 11 trends, and six special shows with a focus on innovative blueprints, bold ideas, and cutting-edge solutions.
New country pavilions from France, Hungary, Sri Lanka, the UK and Western Australia will debut at the event, signifying THAIFEX - Anuga Asia’s critical role in bridging global trade alliances.
Another first will be the launch of a brand new HORECA space offering inspirational and progressive solutions for the HORECA industry. Collaborating with a network of strategic partners, this platform merges innovations, functionalities and sustainability to provide alternative answers for businesses.
“One of our most innovative shows yet”
“The Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) is excited about hosting THAIFEX - Anuga Asia once again, and working with all stakeholders in hosting one of our most innovative shows yet that is surging towards pre-pandemic attendee and exhibitor levels,” enthused Khun Phusit Ratanakul Sereroengrit, Director-General at the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP). “Asia is the largest food production and consumption market, and the region – including Thailand – is at the forefront of this change. We are proud of our role as a government agency to support trade fairs and shows as significant as THAIFEX - Anuga Asia that will bring Thai entrepreneurs, international innovators and global food and beverage players to Bangkok.”
In addition to new programmes like the HoReCa Experiential Zone, THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2023 will see the return of popular shows, including:
• THAIFEX – Anuga Future Food Market presents new and emerging food and beverage breakthroughs in segments such as alternative or sustainable products, new nutrition, and tech-enhanced processes. Visitors can sample the products on display, experience the products that supermarkets of the future may hold, and connect with industry professionals and food enthusiasts to discover and learn about the latest developments in the food industry.
• The 9th edition of Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge is back by popular demand, with more than 700 professional and aspiring international chefs vying for four awards in 19 distinct categories. This year’s live cook-off aspires to bolster Asian culinary skills and cuisines, and introduce novel ingredients to create flavourful, plant-based Asian fare.
• The Future Food Experience+ stage is a special feature platform that brings together industry experts and thought leaders to share their insights and perspectives on the current megatrends in food and beverage, future protein, plant-based phenomena, and new processing technologies. Through demonstrations, talks, presentations, and panel discussions, The Future Food Experience+ stage is designed to inspire and educate all who participate to re-imagine what the food industry can become, and to encourage collaboration and innovation in the field.
Uniting global F&B sector’s strengths and insights
“With the world looking to Asia-Pacific as a driver of global F&B trends, this event is where the most innovative and influential players come to showcase their latest products, share their insights, and shape the industry's direction,” commented Mathias Kuepper, Managing Director and VP Asia-Pacific of event organiser Koelnmesse. “We also recognise the crucial role of global partners in driving the food and beverage industry forward. Together, we're creating a platform that transcends borders and connects industry leaders, innovators, and disruptors. By uniting our strengths and insights, we can push the boundaries of what's possible and unlock new opportunities for growth and success.”
Khun Sanan Angubolkul, Chairman of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC), advised that his organisation aimed to “strengthen the cross-border worldwide ecosystems, enhance the cutting-edge business networking and innovative training environment” at this year’s THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2023. “The international trade and co-operation has never been more elaborate and pivotal amongst Thais and international businesses in the food and beverage sector,” he observed. “Therefore, we look forward to hosting and welcoming all delegates, exhibitors and visitors from around the world in Bangkok this May 2023,”
Returning to the IMPACT Muang Thong Thani venue in Bangkok, Thailand, from 23–27 May – and organised by the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC) and Koelnmesse. – THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2023 is set to host the F&B industry’s most influential leaders and innovators this year
• For more information, visit: https://thaifex-anuga.com/en
• For exhibitor registration, visit: https://thaifex-anuga.com/for-exhibitors/interest-to-participate/
For visitor registration, visit: https://pre.eventthai.com/thaifex-anuga
The Hotel & Hospitality Show 2023
Sandton Convention Centre, South Africa